Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The past two months ...

... I have been doing nothing but reading and doing a bit of programming in VTK (yes...still VTK) on Principle Component Analysis (PCA). I will upload a basic technical tutorial on PCA real soon.

2nd update: And yes I got the subwarden job in Piccadilly Court, London. How you find the web site? Ryan (the webmaster) has done a good job!

3rd update: The main motivation to update my blog is to record the book I got from the library which is really useful however, due to the high demand by readers, I could only have the book for a week.

Title: Geometric Data Analysis - An empirical approach to dimensionality reduction and the study of patterns
Author: Micheal Kirby
Publication: John Wiley and Sons Publications (2001)
ISBN: 0-471-23929-1

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?