Thursday, January 26, 2006

VtkQt

I've managed to install and build VtkQt. It took me more than 2 weeks to do it. I followed the instruction step-by-step however, problems faced were mainly due to the management of my Linux system. Managed to solve it, thanks to the Internet -newsgroup - and Raj who has help me much in many ways. Praise God that VtkQt works, thus, I went straight to working on retrieving vtk faces (without texture) and implementing manual landmarking.

Note regarding VtkQt, there are a few bugs. The main one that concern me was the font. The fonts are being replaced with square boxes. Sigh...Sometime I wonder if VtkQt will benefit me despite the trouble and time I have spent for nothing. Presently, my work does not even requires Qt.
....speechless......

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?