Monday, February 13, 2006

CMake, VTK, QT Installation

For the last 2 weeks (excluding this week), I have been spending most of my time installing, building opensource programs - CMake, VTK and QT! Many problems arised were mainly due to my typical laziness and inefficiency in organising and managing my work.

Last Thursday night, I've decided (as advised by Raj, as usual) to manage all the programs in one workstation. Well, I was stubborned in the beginning, but now I am left with no choice but to proceed with his "brilliant' suggestion. ;(

Today, Geoff from CSG came to reinstall my windows and Linux! Managed to install CMake (hopefully I did it correctly), now QT..later tonight, VTK.

More Infor:
CMake infor can be found in www.cmake.org
VTK in www.vtk.org
QT in www.trolltech.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?