Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Updates

It has been awhile since I last blog here.
The past 3 months, I was working on deformation (rigid, affine and non-rigid), Linear Discriminant Analysis and Statistical Analysis. I know I should upload these details but I have not gotten the time to do so yet. Furthermore, I have been too engrossed blogging on the World Cup 2006, in which I must refrain myself from doing so in here too.

This week's objectives:
1. Continue my reading on Singular Value Decomposition and start svd programming
2. MUST complete the svd program by the end of Friday
3. Concurrently, understand on how multilinear works
4. And finally, semi-final football is on Wednesday. I want Germany and France to be in the final, and Germany to win!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?